Utah Sustainability Summit
Friday, October 21, 2016
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM followed by reception
This annual event provides an informative and inspiring look at what is happening in the world of green building while giving our members an opportunity to get to know one another and enjoy a great day together.
Event Highlights – To LEED and Beyond
This year’s summit will bring a wide range of presenters from Local sustainability advocates to national thought leaders. Our event will look at the future of sustainability, tracking the major sustainable categories from LEED of Sustainable Sites, Water Efficiency, Energy and Atmosphere, and Indoor Environment Quality.
The current speaker lineup includes:
- Robert Grow, President and CEO of Envision Utah will be our opening Keynote Speaker
- Christie Oostema with the University of Utah: The future of Utah’s Built Environment
- Steve Ellis and Sumner Douglas with Vutiliti: The future of energy management
- Laura Bonich with NV5: Sustainable Site Design
- Russell Perry with SmithgroupJJR: Reducing the Impact of our Building Materials
- Erica Weeks with greenStudio: WELL Building Standard Overview and Implementation